The small business self-assessment tool is designed as a guide to provide your business with appropriate measures to improve your online security.
The assessment tool asks a series of questions and aims to:
- identify areas where you can improve your online practices and processes
- understand and identify established online security measures
- suggest additional information and resources to help with improving your online security measures.
It is designed to show your business how to:
- have good network security
- protect your computer and information
- protect and use mobile devices safely
- transact securely online
- back up and protect data.